Thursday, March 5, 2020

Shower for Emma

On February 29, I hosted a baby shower for Breanne and baby Emma. All I can say is it was beautiful.  Family and friends came to celebrate our soon to be newest member of our family.  I worked hard tohave the girliest, pinkest party we could have. What is more girly than ribbons and lace?! So we went with it....
I made this wreath with supplies from prior parties...added a few ribbons for added fluff...

          Gift area...(prior to party of course)
Rented tables and chairs. Beautiful lace table clothes bought fairly inexpensive from Amazon. Flowers bought at Sam's Club and u mason jars from our stash wrapped with ribbon and lace bows...

Baby girl clothes line swag....why put the cute clothes in a bag?

            Another clothes line swag....
Wall flowers borrowed from my friend. Food tables with lace....

A well coveted Alayna cake! It's beautiful! I told her the theme and colors....this is what she came up with! OMG!!!!
Tables with lace table clothes. Breanne made the floral centerpieces....rolled utensils in napkins and tied with ribbon.
Breanne loves Ghirardelli chocolate...so our thank you for coming bags had Ghirardelli chocolates and mints tied with ribbons and lace.  

It was a fun shower. We talked, ate, played games, ohhh'ed and ahhh'ed at more cute clothes. 

I am excited for Emna to join our family.  I am looking forward to so much more joy and happiness she will add to our family....



No comments:

Post a Comment